Sunday, April 3, 2016

Feta Dip

I tried this for the first time at a friends house and loved it! She actually shared the recipe with me on Pinterest after and that's how I learned of and became obsessed with Pinterest (thanks Jerica! haha). But I've modified the original Smells Like Home recipe a lot. So here is my new adaption:



Feta Dip Recipe

Ingredients:

1 package of plain low fat feta (for single serving, spoon out desired amount and eyeball ingredients)
6 cloves of garlic, chopped or thinly sliced
1 tbsp thyme
1 tsp rosemary
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Crackers or french bread for dipping

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Spread feta on a glass baking pan. Drizzle oil over cheese and mix garlic and herbs and spread over cheese. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 6 minutes until the cheese softens. Remove pan from oven and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment