Sunday, April 3, 2016

Blog Introduction


Well hello there!

I see you have stumbled upon my blog. Awesome! Hopefully you will find lots of recipes that will help you when planning meals for your family and friends. The reason I started this blog was because I am a Pinterest addict when it comes to recipes. But I don't love how you have to link somewhere from Pinterest, and sometimes my favorite recipes will get taken down from their websites or URL's changed and I lose my favorite recipes forever. Other times I cannot post a favorite recipe because Pinterest can't see the image I want to use or the site doesn't have one at all. This should solve my problems. If you want to see a better directory of my recipes, you can follow me on Pinterest.

Visit Tiffany's profile on Pinterest.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment